
Hello everyone,
This is my first blog post EVER, so please be gentle...
I haven't really decided what to blog about on a regular basis so your tips are welcomed.
WordStorm team dined at Prague Beer Restaurant on Friday so I'll start my blogging with a review of this lovely place.
This is my first blog post EVER, so please be gentle...
I haven't really decided what to blog about on a regular basis so your tips are welcomed.
WordStorm team dined at Prague Beer Restaurant on Friday so I'll start my blogging with a review of this lovely place.
Prague Czech Beer Restaurant is unique restaurant situated in Sydney, being the only restaurant to sell Czech beer on Tap. Restaurant is located in Kellett Street (Potts Point) famous for its many restaurants and cafés offering variety of different cuisines. Prague Restaurant is fully licensed and has 120 seats capacity over two levels and three quite different areas. One is build inside of an old sandstone terrace house and has got 2 original fire places, timber floor. In the front yard there is the second area which is more modern originally decorated with timber beer keg like looking bar, stone tiles on the floor and very cozy and private court yard. The second level is very popular with groups due to its original design and space with a very private balcony.
We had a fantastic meal. All of us were more than satisfied with our dishes. We had the prawns, blue cheese mushrooms, crumbed brocolli, svickova and pork with dumlings and all the desserts from the menu... :-) Every single dish was really yummy! The service was fantastic, we couldn't fault them whatsoever. We also tasted most of the traditional Czech spirits which made our evening even more enjoyable....
Fantastic value for money. We will be back!
17 comments:
Wow, that sounds like an amazing restaurant! I love Czech food... and by love, I mean LOVE!
One of the best meals I've ever eaten was at a tiny restaurant in Slovakia. Now I know Slovakia isn't the Czech Republic, but the food is similar... dumplings, dumplings and more dumplings!
I'm looking forward to trying Prague... and all the sprits!
P.S. Who's the blonde hottie on the right? ;)
wow sounds like you guys had a really fun night! I love trying different types of cusine..itis easy to get stuck eating the same regular thing day in and out.
So it is great that you ventured out of your comfort zones. Go Team!
P.S blogger laura- i agree the blonde hottie on the right is REALLY hot...amazing in fact...
This was my first Czech food encounter and I was not disappointed! Very yummy and appealing to my taste for a good piece of meat (ha, that sounds so ambiguous!). I had the pork neck and was delighted by the deserts. Would definitely recommend Prague, especially the dishes on the traditional menu.
I love food!
What would you recommend as the best Czech specialty?
JFK.245 - Are you referring to back right or front - I'm referring to the blonde back right... do you know her?
laura. sorry no, I was refering to the one at the front...you were talking about the attractive one right??
Don't know which blondie you are referring to but go the hot asian!
Which hot asian? The girl with brown hair, she's noice...
JFK, I only see one attractive blonde, think you're getting your backs and fronts mixed up... back to pre-school, remember??
haha
So where are we going next time?
Din Tai Fung!!! Yum yum yum! When I get back... xxx
My lovely ladies, I was expecting you to give me a few tips on what to blog about next time.. but you made a beauty peagant from it! Well, maybe I can write about women's obsession about their looks :-)
haha - good one barb. Why don't you blog about health and fitness? or perhaps about your 'relationship' with the hot gym trainer!
Thanks for the suggestion Kim. I actually had a dream about him the other day! I had an affair with him...
you had an affair with your trainer in your dream!? wow. that is exciting, my dreams usually consist of me dying, someone else dying or arguments. i have weird dreams. maybe you could start a blog on dreams?!
sexy dreams are so fun!
Yeah that's so true! Especially when the sex in real life is lacking any excitement...
Post a Comment