Thursday, November 6, 2008

My farewell dinner

Hello my ladies,

I've just looked at the Aria Restaurant Dinner Menu and Tasting Menu (
www.ariarestaurant.com) and think its TOOOOO expensive... Their Pre-Theater Menu is cheaper but not sure if the food is that great. Could you check it out and let me know what your thoughts are? Or do you have any other suggestions?

Thank you x








7 comments:

Laura said...

hmmmm Barb you know I love you dearly but like you, I think it's a bit exxy, especially as I'm not suprecalafrahilisticexpialidociously wanting to go in the first place... BUT if that's where you really want to go, lets do it.

Is there anywhere else you'd like to visit?

Also, have you locked in a date yet? December or Jan?

Anonymous said...

i'm sure we can find another fabulous restaurant (and cheaper too!)

Laura said...

soooooo..... suggestions?

or somethig for our night on the 19th? xx

K-Blog said...

There are heaps of other places to go that are lovely and not expensive. if you liked Steel we could try Pony at The Rocks or why don't we go somewhere with good location like somewhere on King St Wharf or Cruise Bar? OR we could do pizza at Hugos in the X?

VlckovaBarbora said...

I think I'll do it in January as a part of my farewell night because we'll most probably be going to Hunter Valley on the 16th of January (my last day at WordStorm). I'd love to have dinner somewhere at the water as I won't be seeing beaches or see anytime soon - only dirty ponds and rivers and for obvious reasons there are not any restaurants established close to these... :-) - What about Cruise Bar & Restaurant? I was there a few years ago and really enjoyed the food. We can ask Mand if she recommends to go there.

K-Blog said...

Cruise is lovely - went there for dinner a little while ago and drinks a couple of weeks ago. Is a really lovely location that's a bit away from things so it's really relaxing.

K-Blog said...

so....anyone else have ideas?